No. If you are blocked for any reason all the upcoming session that you have not accepted will be passed to all relevant vendors to quote/accept.
Articles in this section
- Will I have to quote/accept every session?
- How will I recognize if a request will have sessions?
- Will I get future sessions if I am blocked?
- What should I do if the customer wants to cancel a particular session?
- Can I cancel a session and continue with future sessions?
- How can I cancel a session that I have accepted?
- Can I change the date/day of all future sessions?
- Can I change the date/day of a session?
- When will be my Gawin Credits deducted?
- How will I know about the next session creation?