You can use this form to get your money back each time you complete any job request with a promo code.
Link to form: https://form.jotform.com/60481379267161
Promo job requests have a specific promo code logo above the name of the customer, as shown below:
In the example above, the customer will get Php 250 off the final payment from you. You will give the discount to the customer and claim the amount back from Gawin.
How to make your claims?
- Ensure that you have issued a receipt to your customer
- Ensure that the customer has clicked "BOOK", and you have clicked "COMPLETE" on your Gawin dashboard for each of these jobs with promo code
- Ensure the following details and information are included in the receipt:
- The customer's name
- The customer's request ID
- The promo code (the name of the promotion)
- The date of when the job was carried out
- Fill in all the details in this "Promo Reimbursement Form"
- Submit the form together with your receipt
- The form allows you to submit more than 1 receipt at a time, therefore please upload all of your completed promo job requests' receipts to get your money back
- Please ensure to read the Terms and Conditions of each promo code to find out the final date you can claim for your reimbursement for that specific promotion
- Submission of forms must be carried out before the 25th of the month in order for Gawin to reimburse you the money by the 1st week of the following week
- Claims that are pass the claim date on the terms and conditions will not be entertained.